To generate an invoice, you have to send us your ID at management department in Bubok and enter your personal data in the system. To do this, just follow a few simple steps listed below.
How do I send my ID?
1. Click "Change personal data" (next to the box for your photograph).
2. Click the tab "Billing".
3. Click "next link".
4. Select your scanning ID, enter the comment you are interested in the box and press "Send".
How I can get my benefits?
You have to use the self-billing.
1. Login to your account and you will see a panel with sales. Check the boxes to the left that want to include in the bill. Then click on the button "Generate invoices for the selected items."
2. Then will appear all your data by the previously validated from Bubok team, with the document previously sent. Then click on "Generate Invoice".
3. Make sure your bill is good link "HERE" in the bottom of the form, then confirm us your invoice by clicking "this link" at the bottom of the form.
The benefits you have billed will be pay in the first 10 days of the second month after the invoice generation. For amounts less than £50 in the invoice we get a commission of £2 due to administrative procedures. From £50 will be free of commission.
Take care about this:
El sistema te exigirá los siguientes datos para rellenar tu factura:
-You are a company:
Will ask for full details of the name: company name, ID number, full address including postcode. The tax is 21% to the sum of your benefits.
-You are professional
Will ask for full details: name, surname, ID, full address including postcode. The tax is 21% to the sum of your benefits. If your tax is different from this, please send us your own invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Will ask the name and surname, ID number, full address including postcode. The tax is 15% to the sum of your benefits.
Not resident in Spain:
Will ask the full details, name and surname, complete address and identification number.
Our data for the invoice are: BUBOK PUBLISHING, S.L. C/Aguacate, 41 Portal A1 1ª Planta, oficina 8, 28044 Madrid (España).